The NPCAI offers many benefits to its members. Such benefits include:
• An International Playground Contractors Association (NPCAI) embossed membership certificate and a NPCAI membership card.
• A quarterly e-zine newsletter, "THE PLAYGROUND INSIDER", updating all members on the International Playground Contractors Association (NPCAI), Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC), American Standard for Testing Material (ASTM), ADA Access Board (ADA), International Playground Equipment Manufacturers Association (IPEMA), National Playground Safety Institute (NPSI), National Program for Playground Safety (NPPS), and National Safety Council (NCA).
• Be listed in online membership directory as potential customers can search for your information and details.
• NPCAI is making Aflac’s accident and cancer insurance policies available to our members. Aflac offers a distinct type of protection because unlike major medical health insurance, Aflac pays you (unless otherwise assigned) not the doctor or hospital. For more information, contact Eric Treu at 801-860-9100 or Steffanie Staples at 801-674-6310.
• Access to the NPCAI's website that features, links to the playground industry, news, classified listings, members lookup, discussion forum, business tools, member benefits listings, and an on-line membership directory. In addition, we offer a complementary e-mails that can be used for your company (example: firstname.lastname@example.org).
• Member discount cards for special money savings rates on business and personal auto rentals and office supplies ranging from 5% to 10% savings.
• Your company information is provided to any individual, requesting playground installers, inspectors, sales representatives, and associates.
PLAYGROUND GENERAL LIABILITY AND ERRORS & OMISSION INSURANCE
The NPCAI Group Liability Insurance Plan and Errors & Omissions Insurance covers playground safety inspectors and applications are available on the NPCAI member section of the website or call 717-724-0594.
Copper Insurance Services also provides customized Playground Insurance and risk management programs to meet the needs of both businesses and individuals. Please contact Steven Carraway at (800) 252-3153 or email@example.com
QUALIFIED CONTRACTORS PROGRAM
The program is designed to pre-qualify contractors to industry standards for business operations as they receive exclusive permission for program participants to use the NPCAI Qualified Contractor emblem on printed material for company invoices, business cards, and letterhead.
To participate, the contractor must submit current documentation for NPSI Certified Playground Safety Inspector (CPSI), contractor's license for the states in which they operate, liability insurance (minimum $1,000,000 aggregate), worker’s compensation insurance as required by law in the contractor's state(s) of operation, and show completion of the Playground Construction School. Application available on the NPCAI website at www.playground-contractors.org or call 717-724-0594.
The Recreation Installation Specialists Certification is a comprehensive program designed to introduce and develop specialized recreation equipment installation skills for the construction and maintenance professional and others involved.
The school offers three action packed days and covers common industry practices, understanding blueprints, materials used in equipment construction, tools of the trade, jobsite safety, site analysis and preparation, working with various surfacing materials, equipment maintenance, for manufacturers and their representatives, good business practices, and in the field training. Current members receive a $100.00 savings on enrollment fees and please click here for additional information.
• International Play Equipment Manufacturers Association (IPEMA)
• ADA Access Board (ATBCB)
• National Program for Playground Safety (NPPS)
• National Playground Safety Institute (NPSI)
• International Playground Safety Institute (IPSI)
• U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC)
• Playground Magazine
• National Safety Council (NSC)
• American Society of Testing & Materials International (ASTMI)
• National Association for State Contractors Licensing Agencies